- Standford's Copyright and Fair Use Site
- Tammy Morris also shares a wealth of resources and tools for better understanding Copyright, as well as helping your students to understand copyright. (Click on Copyright)
Here are the basics:
- Use google's Advanced Search to locate Copyright Free images, videos, and documents
- Use Creative commons to located audio, text, and video under a variety of licenses. Also publish your own work with a license.
- If you need to use another persons work, contact them to see if it is ok if you are at all unsure.
- Always cite where a resource came from if it was not your own original work.
Wesley Fryer shares a great Slideshare on Copyright for Teachers: