So you have decided to give our Language Arts Edmodo group a try?
Or perhaps you are just wanting to learn more about Edmodo?
Well you are in the right place!
Many people explain Edmodo as a place on the web for teachers to get together to collaborate, discuss and share lessons, resources, ideas, problems, solutions, or something as great as having a successful day in the classroom!
To participate in our FNSBSD Edmodo group, follow the steps below:
1. Go to FNSBSD Edmodo: http://fnsbsd.edmodo.com
2. If you already have an Edmodo account, log in with your FNSBSD email and password. If you do NOT have an account with Edmodo, click the "I'm a Teacher" button to sign up.
3. Enter your School Code. IF you do not know your school code, contact me at my Christina Hum FNSBSD email address.
4. On the left-hand side you will see a section for Groups. Click on the word join. Enter the code on the back of your flyer or email Christina Hum at her FNSBSD address for secret code.
5. Once you are in, you will notice a notification on the right for an assignment that was given. Complete the assignment. If you need help, post a note to the group asking about the assignment.
CARE FOR A LITTLE CHALLENGE:
Through out this year, I will be adding weekly challenges in Edmodo for you to complete and win expert teacher points.
These points will earn you:
- Special opportunities
- Special prizes