To begin with these steps are slightly more advanced then what we have been doing, but use the videos to help you.
- Go to your Google Site.
- Go to Manage Site and choose attachments on the left side navigation menu.
- Select the upload button at the bottom left, and upload your audio file to your site.
- Copy the address (Right click windows, control click mac) of the link that says Download for the Audio file you just uploaded
- Go to your page where you want to add the audio file and edit the page.
- Click on the html in the edit menu for the container where you want to put the mp3 player and audio file link.
- Paste in the link from the audio file and delete the junk on the end, until the last part of the URL reads .mp3
- Leave that window/ tab open and open a new tab. Go to this page and copy the code on the right hand side under Extra Light Year.
- Go back to the page you are editing and paste the code in the page (MAKE SURE you are in html mode)
- Cut the url for the mp3 file and paste in the place of MP3_FILE_URL
- Save and you are done.